Case Studies: Cybersecurity Law, Ethics, and Privacy
This lesson presents the student with several recent case studies on cybersecurity activities (national and international) and allows them to explore and discuss the legal, ethical and privacy considerations of each case.
- Identify aspects of cyberspace that might give rise to ethical dilemmas and legal uncertainty
- Examine the competing priorities that are often inherent in cyber-related scenarios
- K0003: * Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity.
- K0351: Knowledge of all applicable statutes, laws, regulations and policies governing cyber targeting and exploitation.
- K0524: Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies.