Ethics and Cybersecurity Education
This lesson discusses the importance of ethical behavior when engaging in cybersecurity activities. It looks at Acceptable Use Policies, various case studies, and existing codes of ethics/conduct in industry today.
- Identify aspects of cybersecurity education that could be used for malicious purposes
- Describe why cybersecurity education must be grounded in ethical behavior
- Give examples of ways to encourage appropriate ethical behavior
- K0003: * Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity.
- K0206: Knowledge of ethical hacking principles and techniques.